Quick Online Booking, Easy Contactless Payment, Quality Guaranteed!

Electrical Inspection Condition Report

The qualified and experienced electricians at Fixiz are trained to handle all types of domestic electrical problems you might run into. We also put the safety of our customers and employees first, which is why we follow a strict safety policy that will provide you with peace of mind at every step of the service. Whether it’s tripped fuses that need fixing, replacing sockets or rewiring a property you can count on Fixiz to get the job done.


Monday – Friday Saturday Sunday
Electrician rates
8 am – 6 pm
8 am – 6 pm
8 am – 6 pm
First hour
Subsequent half hours
Daily rate
Emergency call out fees

What Does the Service Include?

The inspection includes a visual check of the electrical systems and testing of the relevant parts such as main system cables, electrical distribution boards, switches, sockets, etc. Testing will include:

Please keep in mind that these tests will require the power to be turned off for a short period of time.

Why choose Us?​


Frequently Asked Questions:

Q: Do I need an EICR report?

A: It is a legal requirement for privately rented properties to have a valid EICR. Business owners also require a valid EICR because they are legally responsible for the welfare and safety of their staff, tenants or customers. Failure to comply could result in prosecution if harm is caused due to unsafe electrics. For homeowners an EICR is not a legal requirement. However, it is advised that said reports are undertaken for health and safety reasons.

Q: How long are they valid for?

A: For rental properties the report lasts for 5 years

Q: How long does it take?

A: This depends on the size of the property. However, a small apartment can take around an hour, whereas large homes could take up to 3 or 4 hours.

Q: How often should I get an EICR?

A: It is advised to have a visual inspection of the property once a year. The full EICR inspection however, is mandatory at least once every 5 years. A new EICR is also required every time there is a change of tenants.

Q: Who can issue a report?

A: Only a competent and qualified electrician can issue the report. They must also be registered with scheme providers to ensure their compliance with the latest health and safety standards in the field.

Areas We Cover


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus leo.

Certified by: